What you will need:
- 1 lb spaghetti and 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cups chopped scallions (from 4 bunches)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon salt and - 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 oz finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1/2 cup)
- Cook spaghetti in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- While pasta cooks, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking, then cook scallions and garlic, stirring occasionally, until scallions are softened and garlic begins to turn golden, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer scallion mixture to a blender and add zest, salt, pepper, remaining olive oil, and 1/2 cup pasta-cooking water, then purée until smooth. (Use caution when blending hot liquids.)
- Drain pasta in a colander and return to pot.
- Toss pasta with scallion purée, cheese, and salt and pepper to taste over moderate heat until pasta is well coated.
2017 CSA Signups still available! Sign up NOW as Growing Season is just around the corner and space is limited.
New, CSA Members receive a 10% Discount on Store Items!
Saturday May 3, 2017 - Store Opens!
- Wed-Friday - 10AM-6PM
- Saturday – 9AM-4PM
- Sunday – 10AM-4PM
Make us a stop for a quick sandwich, soup or prepared food for dinner. Coffee and Tea now Available!
Off Season Birthday Parties Begin June 3, 2017
Saturday July 8 2017 - Free Farm Yoga Starts! - 9:00am-10:00am
July 15, 2017 - Twilight Hayrides 6pm-8pm
September 23, 2017 - 2017 Harvest Festival Begins the Season
October 28, 2017 - 2017 Great Pumpkin Festival benefiting Local Charity