What you will need:
- 4 Cups Shredded Radishes
- 2 Cups Finely Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tablespoon of Mustard Oil or Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon and 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine first three Ingredients in a Large bowl
- Combine the White Wine Vinegar and remaining Ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle dressing over slaw
- Toss well to combine
- Serve immediately.
2017 CSA Signups still available! Sign up NOW as Growing Season is just around the corner and space is limited.
New, CSA Members receive a 10% Discount on Store Items!
Saturday May 3, 2017 - Store Opens!
- Wed-Friday - 10AM-6PM
- Saturday – 9AM-4PM
- Sunday – 10AM-4PM
Make us a stop for a quick sandwich, soup or prepared food for dinner. Coffee and Tea now Available!
Off Season Birthday Parties Begin June 3, 2017
Saturday July 8 2017 - Free Farm Yoga Starts! - 9:00am-10:00am
July 15, 2017 - Twilight Hayrides 6pm-8pm
September 23, 2017 - 2017 Harvest Festival Begins the Season
October 28, 2017 - 2017 Great Pumpkin Festival benefiting Local Charity