What you will need:- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed and discarded
- 8 ounces prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia Cooking Crème
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wrap 2 asparagus spears with a slice of prosciutto.
- Place spears on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on the tips and ends of the asparagus (avoiding the prosciutto).
- Roast for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Philadelphia Cooking Cream with the water. Microwave on medium setting for 45 seconds.
- Plate the asparagus and drizzle the Philadelphia Cooking Cream over the asparagus.
- Serve immediately.
2017 CSA Signups still available! Sign up NOW as Growing Season is just around the corner and space is limited.
New, CSA Members receive a 10% Discount on Store Items!
Saturday May 3, 2017 - Store Opens!
- Wed-Friday - 10AM-6PM
- Saturday – 9AM-4PM
- Sunday – 10AM-4PM
Make us a stop for a quick sandwich, soup or prepared food for dinner. Coffee and Tea now Available!
Off Season Birthday Parties Begin June 3, 2017
Saturday July 8 2017 - Free Farm Yoga Starts! - 9:00am-10:00am
July 15, 2017 - Twilight Hayrides 6pm-8pm
September 23, 2017 - 2017 Harvest Festival Begins the Season
October 28, 2017 - 2017 Great Pumpkin Festival benefiting Local Charity