2020 FALL FESTIVAL
FALL FESTIVAL BEGINS OCTOBER 3rd and we are open Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Please check FB for changes and cancellations due to weather and any new COVID guidelines. We are working on limited staff this season due to COVID so please try to use Facebook and the information below to plan for your visit to the farm! We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your support!!!!
– $10 per person, children under 2 yrs are FREE, each person receives a Pumpkin from our PUMPKIN PATCH!
– No online tickets this year, just come day of and check in with store with your group’s headcount. Then you will go through the ticket booth to enter farm.
CSA MEMBERS ONLY, STANDARD AND MASTERS: receive 4 tickets. Please go directly to the ticket booth to avoid waiting in lines.
- WALK THE FARM
- VISIT THE ANIMALS
- TAKE PICTURES WITH OUR FALL FESTIVAL SCENES
- SHOP THE STORE and more.. and YES we HAVE FRY PIES!!!!
- SORRY, but NO HAYRIDES, APPLE PICKING, CORN MAZE, BARREL RIDES THIS YEAR
– Masks are required while visiting the farm and we ask you social distance