What you will need:
– 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed and discarded
– 8 ounces prosciutto, very thinly sliced
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/2 cup Philadelphia Cooking Crème
– 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wrap 2 asparagus spears with a slice of prosciutto.
- Place spears on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on the tips and ends of the asparagus (avoiding the prosciutto).
- Roast for 8-10 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Philadelphia Cooking Cream with the water. Microwave on medium setting for 45 seconds.
- Plate the asparagus and drizzle the Philadelphia Cooking Cream over the asparagus.
- Serve immediately.